Monday, January 24, 2011

Richmond: Highlighting life, love and reality






Ok, for this weeks 'Irreverent Jargon' installment, I have included some images that I gathered while taking a leisurely stroll down Broad St. in the lovely city of Richmond, Virginia. For anyone who has not had the pleasure of living in or visiting RVA then I hope that these 5 images give you a little insight into what the city's style is like. It's not the glitz and glamor that attracts me to the city; it's the griminess and decrepit buildings and worn out sidewalks that I find beautiful. The little things that the city has proceeded to over look and seem to give up on. With a little help from photoshop I was able to enhance these images to the best of my ability. Please take a gander and I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment