Thursday, September 3, 2009

and in the beginning, there was absolutely nothing

So, I guess I will start my blogging by simply introducing myself. My name is Joe Brooks, but because that is the lamest fucken name out there I added an L to the ending of my name and threw Jameson as my last name as opposed to one of the most common last names, Brooks. So, I would like to be referred to as Joel Jameson. If you think this is a stupid fucken name, than please let me know that way I can tell you to piss off b/c I could honestly care less. Ok, so I am currently a student at Virginia Commonwealth University or better known as VCU. This was not the school I ever attended on going to, but because I was an alcohol abusing partier at James Madison I had no choice. Anyway, now that I am stuck here for the next 2 or so years (depends on how serious I take it) I better make the most of it. I am a mass communications major with a focus on specialty advertising, but my real passion is writing and being creative. My goal in life is either to be a pitchman or a creator of gameshows (I have a gameshow gem in the works!). My one pet peeve is the publics obbession with celebrities and socialites. Actually I have many pet peeves but this one esspecially rubs me the wrong way. if I turn on that god forsaken channell, VH1, one more time and see a show entitled "celebrity eye candy: celebrities who splurg!" I will fucken jump off a bridge! Since I have no control over that, I better find the nearest bridge because I am sure I will see a show like that within the following week. In all seriousness though, why is it that people are so fixated on this garbage? Ahh, this diet green tea tastes like urin, that is if I knew what urin tasted like. Sorry, went off topic. anyway, yea FUCK PARIS HILTON and all of her cocksucking socialite whores. But, what does my opinion mean, it's the mass public that wants to suck her tiny dick. I guess seeing her every move is more important than attempting to figure out this economic ditch we have gotten ourselves into or better yet figuring out exactly what is the deal with healthcare. WHO CARES! The world could collape as a whole, but as long as I have my VH1 and Perez Hilton and those jewish doucheshits at TMZ to keep me in touch with what is going on in Hollywood I am quite contempt. Ughh, the end is emminent, atleast of common sense and education. Soon every kid's goal will be to make a sex tape with a washed up R&B singer and do tons of coke and move to Hollywood and become a celebrity as oppossed to wanting to be a firefighter, a cop, or an astronaut (that shit is soo overated!). Don't get me wrong. I am not attacking the talent that is with most actors and actresses nor am I attacking actors or actresses (well, Christian Bale and Andy Dick suck balls) but instead I am just tired of seeing reality shows and seeing people drool over these whores who have money and pleasures handed to them on a golden platter. Hopefully one day people will wise up, but I highly doubt that. Until than I am gonna pop some popcorn, crack open a cheap cold beer (PBR, just b/c I'm in Richmond) and sit back and watch "Tool Academy 2".

2 comments:

  1. Joel, you are exactly right. That Lipton Diet Green Tea does taste like urine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both the Lipton Diet Green Tea and PBR taste like Urine

    ReplyDelete