Wednesday, October 27, 2010

24th birthday problems. My break out on Reddit.



As you may all notice, that is me on the left. Ya know, the one that looks spaced out and on the verge of ralphing. I'm proud to say that the only reason for this ghoulish look is because it was my 24th birthday and I had been force fed roughly 15 shooters up until this point. The hilarity with this image is that the following day my friend, Michael Gillert who is the one on the left, decided to post this image to Reddit.com. His intentions were to slander myself and make me look like some sloppy drunk (which is pretty much me), but what actually happened was that people started rapidly viewing the image b/c Mr. Gillert has a strikingly similar appearance to that of the infamous "Troll-face". The image ended up making the front page of reddit and also one of the top views within a span of 2 hours under the trees portion of reddit. People honestly thought Mike's face was photoshopped, but I can attest and say that that is the all natural Michael Gillert in the image. You all be the judge. Is this man the reincarnation of "troll-face"?

No comments:

Post a Comment